Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

What's YOUR Testimony?????

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Praising God

Today is just one of those days that I feel so deep to just PRAISE GOD!
Praise in the dictionary says: to express approval or admiration of (that's just ONE of the many, but the one I like best for today!)

To express approval or admiration of God!
I praise Him for the new, the old, the trials, the hardships, the good, the bad.
I praise Him for the still small voice and the thunderous calls He sometimes uses to get my attention.
I praise Him for the husband He has blessed me with, the children He has entrusted me with and the future He has planned for me!
I am praising Him because I approve!
I am admiring all that God has done in my life, even when it is hard, even when the puzzle seems to be missing pieces and I can't find them or make out what the pictures is supposed to be!

What do you have to praise God for!?!
What can you 'express your approval' for in your life that God has done?

God inhabits the praises of His people. (Psalm 22:3) inhabits means to live or dwell.
When we praise God, He comes to live within us. He comes an make residence in our hearts! It's an invitation for God to come be apart your of your day and life.

Maybe you are facing something that you just can't get a hold of the words to bring it to God. Or maybe you come before Him sometimes and just don't know what to say: PRAISE HIM! Just praise Him!

He is worthy!
He deserves!
Just Praise Him!

Blessings,
Praying Mom

Other Scriptures about praise:
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him;
bless his name!
Psalm 100:4



Oh give thanks to the Lord;
call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!
Sing to him, sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!
Psalm 105:1-2


About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them, and suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken. And immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone's bonds were unfastened. When the jailer woke and saw that the prison doors were open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, supposing that the prisoners had escaped. But Paul cried with a loud voice, “Do not harm yourself, for we are all here.” And the jailer called for lights and rushed in, and trembling with fear he fell down before Paul and Silas. Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” And they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their wounds; and he was baptized at once, he and all his family. Then he brought them up into his house and set food before them. And he rejoiced along with his entire household that he had believed in God. Act 16:25-34


Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. Hebrews 13:15

4 comments:

McCraine Family said...

Thanks for the great reminder to Praise our wonderful Savior!

Anonymous said...

I agree in Praise. All too often we only run to God in times of trouble, but how amazing to praise Him for all of the good things he blesses us with each and every day!

Linda said...

Every day my kids and I try to sit down and give thanks and praise to God for who we are, what we are, what we do, why we're here ... you get the idea. It puts things in perspective for us and makes us truly grateful.

Anonymous said...

I try to remember to praise God throughout the day for all my blessings!

jen
mariettaseller(AT)yahoo(dot)com